An assembly (or a de jure Assembly), is an association of like-minded people who are dedicated to restoring well-being in all its forms. Anyone who is a resident of a State, City, Borough or Township is a member of their Greater Assembly. Any ratified Assembly is the governance body for the Greater Assembly. Everyone who lives in Pennsylvania are already members of this Greater Assembly. Meetings are open to the Public for all to attend. We encourage you to attend 2 meetings prior to joining below.
General Membership Policy
1. The applicant must be a current resident of the State of Pennsylvania and have been a resident for at least (6) months.
2. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
3. Applicant does not have a felony conviction for any violent crime, financial crime or sexual crime.
4. Applicants with felonies must be off parole/probation to be eligible for individual review and approval by the Council.
5. Applicants must have attended the most recent two (2) Assembly meetings open to the public before applying.
6. Applicants to the PDJA, who have been suspended from any Assembly for misconduct or misrepresentation, shall only be admitted to PDJA pending a thorough investigation and report by the Sergeant At Arms & the Ombudsman (judicial investigator) of the PDJA.
Requirements New Members must agree to and sign the following:
1. Complete a new member onboarding interview with the Presiding Officer or Appointed welcoming Committee (Complete the membership form below to be contacted and to receive the noted forms below)
2. Resolution of One Accord
3. Membership Agreement
4. Code of Conduct & Ethics
5. Conflict of Interest Agreement
6. Volunteer Information Form
The Pennsylvania de jure Assembly is NOT a representative government, but rather a Service Organization for the People that identifies concerns, problems and develops solutions for the community to assess and approve.
Working Body of the Assembly
To become a member in Good Standing with the Pennsylvania de jure Assembly, and work on Committees, the Council or Sub Council, a thorough understanding of Natural Law, Restoration of Rights, and the process by which an assembly becomes a Lawful Governing Body, are essential. These are the foundational components upon which our work is built.
To be a member in Good Standing is to be eligible to vote, as part of the Grand Jury, on the issuing of orders for the restoration of rights to the people of Pennsylvania. This is an essential component to the work of our Assembly, and to the implementation of the Restoration Plan for humanity here in Pennsylvania. We consider this to be an honor, and our responsibility, one that requires a proper understanding of the issues at hand. There are steps to complete before becoming a member in Good Standing.
Complete the form below!
Thank you for your interest in helping with the Restoration Plan in Pennsylvania.
Please join us at our Open to the Public weekly meetings at 7pm Mondays
P.O. Box 4132
Landing Page Template © 2019 Made with Brizy