Every resident of Pennsylvania is already a member of the Greater Assembly of this state. Check the General Membership requirements to see if you meet the criteria to vote on certain issues that require a state-wide vote.
In other cases, votes for issues based on the research and briefs written by committees to restore the rights of Pennsylvanians are done by the Members in Good Standing within the Assembly. Members in Good Standing are in essence the Grand Jury for the Assembly. If you want to work in a committee, council, or sub-council, you will need to follow all the steps in the Membership Agreement toward being a Member in Good Standing. This voting body is the Working Body of the Greater Assembly for Pennsylvanians.
We encourage you to join us for two public meetings before completing a membership form. Meetings are open to the public for all to attend.
Notice of meeting times and dates are found on PAassembly.org
New to the Assembly?
We are looking for hard working people (residents of PA) who want to make a difference and are willing to work toward restoring the rights of all residents in Pennsylvania. All members are afforded the opportunity to serve on committees and hold offices in the Pennsylvania de jure Assembly (PDJA) pending satisfaction of the member requirements, member in good standing status and evaluation of conditions stated in the Membership Agreement.
General Membership Requirements (for voting in Greater Assembly)
1. The applicant must be a current resident of the State of Pennsylvania and have been a resident for at least (6) months.
2. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
3. Applicant does not have a felony conviction for any violent crime, financial crime or sexual crime.
4. Applicants with felonies must be off parole/probation to be eligible for individual review and approval by the Council.
5. Applicants must have attended the most recent two (2) Assembly meetings open to the public before applying.
6. Applicants to the PDJA, who have been suspended from any Assembly for misconduct or misrepresentation, shall only be admitted to PDJA pending a thorough investigation and report by the Sergeant At Arms & the Ombudsman (judicial investigator) of the PDJA.
**If you meet the General Membership Requirements above and you resonate with the Resolution of One Accord, please complete the Volunteer Form below to begin helping in our Committees. Any time you can offer to these efforts is greatly appreciated. There is something for everyone!
Working Body of the Assembly
To become a member in Good Standing with the Pennsylvania de jure Assembly, and work in a selected or elected position on Committees, the Council or Sub Council, a thorough understanding of Natural Law, Restoration of Rights, and the process by which an assembly becomes a Lawful Governing Body, are essential. These are the foundational components upon which our work is built.
Click the button to view the Membership Agreement in its entirety:
Membership Application – please refer to the Membership Agreement button above before completing
Thank you for your interest in helping with the Restoration Plan in Pennsylvania.
Please join us at our “Open to the Public” weekly meetings at 7pm Mondays
We are looking for volunteers to work in all committees. Volunteers only need to meet the General Membership Requirements before completing the Volunteer Form and helping out. We do hope you resonate with the Resolution of One Accord and appreciate the importance of humanity participating in its own structure of self governance.